1. Surgical wires and hooks in place.
2. Extra work hours complete.
3. 50th Anniversary Celebration for in-laws complete.
4. Birthday celebration for my son complete.
5. Baby Shower for good friends complete.
6. Post-surgery oral care items purchased.
7. Smoothy mixes, protein powder, sippy cup, jaw wrap purchased.
a close up of the surgical wire and hooks... note the sore on my bottom lip from the hooks ;(
Yes that is right, a hook on either side of each tooth.
Met with the surgeons last week. Thank you Dr. Fisher for your calm and patient spirit. I am ready to be on the other side of this thing I have been anticipating since June.
All I am waiting for now is the call from the hospital tomorrow telling me what time to be there on Wednesday. One work appointment in the morning then I am officially on Medical Leave.